Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, February 23, 2009

Blotanical... another winter addiction

A few posts back I admitted my new found computer networking addiction. I would have lost my marbles this winter had it not been for the "research" I am able to do with the help of DSL and all that is holy. I read a ton about chickens, backyard orchards, garden rooms, canning, bread making and now....Blotanical. I may be hopeless until I can go outside again. I started my blog because I love to read them but couldn't find much with styles similar to my own. So I started blogging and stumbled upon this site and haven't looked back. I check it like I checked my Facebook when I first started. I have found so many bloggers with so much fantastic information that I couldn't possible see them all. Not enough hours in the day. It is like one stop shopping, except no shopping involved. People from all over the world have created links to their blogs on this site and the sky is truly the limit when it comes to finding things that interest you. I have really been interested in community gardening for some time now and there is a lot about that there too. Not like I have time to community garden when I home garden but the idea still fascinates me.
So if boredom reigns this winter (those of you that still have winter), head on over to Blotanical and check it out. You won't be disappointed.

9 comments:

  1. As a member of Blotanical, I truly think it should come with a health warning about the danger of becoming addicted!

    Esther Montgomery
    ESTHER IN THE GARDEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am still trying to navigate over at blotanical!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So now you should have a red star too? A good thing to have, and to have a wonderful directory of all these excellent gardening blogs. It is so hard to read them all!! But we can try right?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is addicting. I'm wondering how I will find time to garden and keep up on all the garden blogs I enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my test. Love, your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been told several times that the word verification is broken on here. I will work to find the problem and fix it. Thank you all for letting me know. I don't comment on my own blog much so it would have gone unnoticed.
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the way you can search garden blogs by country or part of the world! Yes. Totally addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to Blotanical, Heather! Isn't it great? I have learned so much from people there and think Stuart was brilliant for having thought of it. I've just discovered your blog, but will be returning! :-)

    Kylee from Our Little Acre

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Heather,
    Thanks for faving me! I had to reply to this post, because I wrote one on blotanical today, and yours is much better. You are right, it is addictive! I am going to have to spend less time on the computer when garden season is in full swing, but I have summers off, so I should be able to carve out some time for blogging.

    Your granddaughter is adorable! Our grandson turned a year January 4th. He is a sweetie, too.

    I hope your spring is here soon,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your ideas, suggestions or greetings. I love to hear from you and read them all.
-Heather

About This Blog

We started this blog in Feb. of 2009 to help us stay motivated and to track our progess in the garden. We live on 5 acres surrounded by Idaho farmland. We have wildlife galore and are attempting to attract more in the bird catagory. This is our journal. Welcome!

Us

Us
Oregon Coast 2008

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP