Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, October 1, 2009

2009 Blotanical Awards




I would like to take this opportunity to thank every one who participated in the Blotanical 2009 Awards process. I personally had a blast nominating and then voting on the blogs and bloggers I think were most deserving of the awards. Blotanical has opened up access to so many wonderful blogs and getting to cyber meet bloggers has been an added bonus I had not expected. Competition was tight, in all categories there were great blogs nominated and it was very hard to choose just one.

I was thrilled and awed to see my blog, Idaho Small Goat Garden, had earned the achievement in three categories. Thank you all for voting for me I know I had difficulty choosing! I would also like to thank each and every one of you who personally sent me a note expressing their congratulations, I promise to get back to you all soon. You all have made garden blogging fun for me and I so enjoy reading all of yours. The garden season is coming to an end here in my neck of the woods and I am so darn happy about that I cannot express it correctly. I am ready for a rest. Then I can read garden blogs all winter while enjoying nice meals made from all my summertime hard work!

Congrats to all those wonderful blogs! Please keep them coming, it keeps me sane in the winter and keeps me motivated in the summer!

27 comments:

  1. Heather, Congratulations! You certainly deserve all the accolades. Do keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather: Congratulations again. You know that is your enthusiasm, dedication and the energy that you put into your blog that makes it Great. When I read a blog and can feel or think I can feel the emotions of the writer that's when I call it a good Blog.

    Have a great day,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather,
    I am looking forward to a rest as well. I am using the wind as an excuse to not go out today. You have done a great job with your blog and I congratulate you!
    Rosey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again - you really do write well and with humor which keeps me coming back! Even some things I might not otherwise be interested in at all sounds fun when you write it! Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, you are worthy of these awards, and I'm proud of you;-) I've enjoyed your blog--and your current 'happenings' around the 'homestead' ever since you joined Blotanical! Congrat's!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you won! Your blog is awesome (but you know that because you won!!!). I want my little golden buddy to come visit you! You can teach him how to can, and make some really awesome dinners....so when he finally comes home...he can teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted for ya! I think you deserve it. Your blog has been fun, education, and interested every time I check in on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Heather! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations,Heather! You have a great site and very deserving of this award.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your Blotanical wins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Heather! So glad to see you won... you had my vote!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let me add my congrats. I am ready to be done too. My garden has kept me so busy too. I think we have all earned a well deserved rest, haven't we? Now, back to the blog hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Heather! I love seeing what you've been up to, I don't think you ever stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Heather! You deserve it. You are the very face of Blotanical. You were the one who introduced me to that wonderful gathering of gardeners.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A big SHOUT OUT to you and congratulations! It was a joy to see so many wonderful blogs out there on Blotanical and being a part of the voting process. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on winning your Blotanical awards, Heather! Well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Heather, yours is a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am making the rounds to congratulate the bloggers for winning the most votes in their categories. I enjoy your blog when I make it here. I love your pantry, and your jars of food look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. No surprise so many awards were planted on your blog :)

    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Heather. Well done and keep up the good work. I always take inspiration from your blog and your gardening projects. Cheers and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yeah, no surprise here, Heather! You have a great blog and I always have fun visiting, No pressure, but keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your ideas, suggestions or greetings. I love to hear from you and read them all.
-Heather

About This Blog

We started this blog in Feb. of 2009 to help us stay motivated and to track our progess in the garden. We live on 5 acres surrounded by Idaho farmland. We have wildlife galore and are attempting to attract more in the bird catagory. This is our journal. Welcome!

Us

Us
Oregon Coast 2008

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP