Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Blog Template

Having a blog is somewhat like having a new car. There is so much to learn and so many cool things you can do to your blog to personalize it. Fortunately, there are a lot of really nice people who will take the time to teach me how to do something that I am certain they haven't had to learn in years. I always thought I was decently computer savvy until I began this venture. It is awesome to have a friend who makes the Internet work. He even explained it six times until he came down to my level enough for me to get it. So here it is for you, computer guru, Peter. I think I finally did it.
So anyhow.... I downloaded a new page template with the plan in mind to widen the reading area. Not completely sure that is what I got, but for today, it is what it is. So thanks for all the help, and look for my many mistakes to come in this new endeavor. I learn best by screwing up first.

1 comment:

Thank you for your ideas, suggestions or greetings. I love to hear from you and read them all.
-Heather

About This Blog

We started this blog in Feb. of 2009 to help us stay motivated and to track our progess in the garden. We live on 5 acres surrounded by Idaho farmland. We have wildlife galore and are attempting to attract more in the bird catagory. This is our journal. Welcome!

Us

Us
Oregon Coast 2008

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP